NCELP is pleased to share news relating to our Year 8 schemes of work. All of the documents below are freely available on the NCELP Resource Portal.
- Year 8 language guide for French, German, and Spanish (now complete for all three terms). This document is designed to support students’ independent learning by providing succinct grammar explanations, vocabulary sets and a ‘sounds of the language’ guide.
- Year 8 scheme of work for French, German, and Spanish (now complete for all three terms). This document outlines the vocabulary, grammar, and ‘sounds of the language’ that are planned for the year. It now includes an updated ‘resources’ tab with links to all of the resources for the year on the resource portal.
- Year 8 overview for French, German, and Spanish (updated). This document summarises the key content of each Year 8 scheme of work.
*Please note that these schemes of work are the only up to date versions currently in circulation.*
Work on updating the Google Slide versions of Year 8 resources is in progress and will be completed over the course of the Easter break.
We are also beginning work on Year 9 resources. Within the Y8 SOW document there is now an updated overview of the grammar content for Y9.
We would like to thank all of those who have offered feedback on our Year 8 resources and those who are helping to video-record the lessons in collaboration with Oak Online National Academy.
- For more information about our Schemes of Work visit our SOW webpage.
- Getting into NCELP FAQs.
- Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on our activities and resource added to our Resource Portal.