Natalie Finlayson (NCELP) and Laurence Anthony (Waseda University) presented ‘Profiling vocabulary in languages other than English’ at Corpus Linguistics 2021 (CL2021) on 15 July 2021.
- Background to NCELP and the principle underpinning the design and content of its vocabulary syllabi
- Vocabulary profiling tools currently available to us and their applicability to languages other than English
- The main functions of our new MultiLingProfiler tool, and outline of our plans for further development.
- More information on MultiLingProfiler
- Follow on Twitter @MultiLingProf