Catherine Salkeld, Resource Developer at NCELP, presented the following session for The Prince’s Teaching Institute (The PTI), on 23 June 2021. She was joined for the Q&A by Emma Marden, Director of NCELP.
An Introduction to NCELP Resources and Schemes of Work
- Get an introduction to NCELP’s schemes of work.
- Understand NCELP’s key principles (phonics, vocabulary, grammar, meaningful practice)
- Gain insight into some of the tests NCELP are developing for years 7 and 8
This is part of The PTI’s Exploring MFL: The Subject Enrichment Series. The PTI is an education charity which aims to re-inspire and reinvigorate secondary school teachers by providing them with high quality subject-based professional development.
- Browse the event archive for links to past event presentations and materials.
- Visit our professional development page for self-access CPD and to register interest in free CPD courses running in 2022.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Browse our Getting into NCELP FAQs